Do you and your IT department spend multiple days each month logging into various cloud portals and accounts to extract data? Do you struggle to assign the actual resource cost utilized by various departments? Can you validate the cost of specific projects and determine actual metrics, including ROI? Are you able to do it alongside all of your other complex spend categories like telecoms, mobility, and market data?
Gartner estimates that through 2020, 80% of organizations will overshoot their cloud IaaS budget due to a lack of cost optimization approaches. Most companies simply ignore the problem, drown themselves in spreadsheets, leverage isolated native cloud tools, hire expensive consultants, use superficial independent software or create plans that are never executed. All of which leads to increased support costs, unbudgeted spend, unanticipated growth, poorly negotiated contracts and individual management processes. Sound familiar?
In this webinar from MDSL, you will learn:
• How you can successfully manage cloud expenses alongside other complex technology spend categories to capture a total cost of ownership
• Why you need automated versus manual control mechanisms in place to help drive transparency and accountability
• How an optimized cloud expense strategy can allow you invest in other projects and drive further innovation
• How a global consumer products company generated a 35% reduction in cloud spend among other outcomes
• More about MDSL’s unique approach to cloud services expense management and a sneak peek at our award-winning solution