North America and Europe-centric sessions to be held on December 4th featuring Amalgam Insights and MDSL subject matter experts
MDSL, a global leader in Technology Expense Management ("TEM") solutions, will host a pair of webinars on December 4th led by industry analyst Hyoun Park. During these 30-minute interactive sessions, attendees will:
- Gain a deeper understanding of present and future trends in technology expense management
- Learn about peers’ experiences over the past year to spark ideas and get inspiration to tackle new challenges
- Understand why network, enterprise mobility, and cloud spend are interrelated in today’s digital economy and what organizations stand to gain in 2020 by effectively shepherding their IT spend
- Learn why Amalgam Insights sees an increased strategic partnership between HR and IT to support employee engagement shifts as the biggest trend for 2020
“I’m looking forward to the discussion with the MDSL team on the state of the TEM market, what we saw in 2019 and what we’re looking for in 2020,” said Hyoun Park, CEO and Chief Analyst at Amalgam Insights. “We form our trends and outlooks based on our discussions with TEM vendors, telecom carriers, cloud providers, analytic vendors, private investors, and, most importantly, enterprise end-users. Enterprise managers seeking to maximize the value of their IT in 2020 should tune into this webinar focused on the future.”
The session will provide a focused discussion centered around Amalgam Insights’ top five 2020 predictions and future trends for technology expense management, including a deeper look at some of the key issues IT departments and organizations will need to set their sights on in the coming year and why 2020 is going to be a career-changing year for strategic IT expense managers.
“We hold a webinar each quarter to highlight best practices within TEM and we wanted to bring a close to 2019 with a dialogue between our MDSL experts and a leading industry analyst on what to look for in 2020,” said Aaron Zeper, VP of Customer Demand at MDSL. “I’m excited for MDSL to host this session and would encourage anyone in an IT, Finance, or Technology Procurement leadership role to join us.”
Attendees can register for the session titled “Fasten Your Seatbelt! 2020 Technology Expense Management Market Predictions” at the links below.
- European Attendees, 3 p.m. GMT on December 4th - Link
- North American Attendees, 12 p.m. EDT on December 4th – Link